- Anticipated results of the project
Anticipated results of the project
The LIFE Clim'Foot project is addressing the lack of tools and methodology (other than EU-ETS) for the implementation of national public policies aimed at reducing the carbon footprint of organisations in the countries of the European Union.
The project brief includes the following deliverables:
- a web-based platform to allow the five participating countries to share the toolboxes developed in each country;
- implementation of new voluntary programmes to develop carbon accounting in the five participating countries, at different levels depending on the maturity of practices in each country;
- training other public entities outside of the consortium to prepare the extension and pursuit of the Clim'Foot approach in other European countries;
- articles and project presentations to enhance awareness among politicians and other actors in the European Union.